By Thomas E. Quantrille,Y. A. Liu
- Allows the reader to profit AI speedy utilizing low-cost own computers
- Contains a great number of illustrative examples, easy workouts, and intricate perform difficulties and solutions
- Includes a working laptop or computer diskette for an illustrated case study
- Demonstrates knowledgeable procedure for separation synthesis (EXSEP)
- Presents an in depth overview of released literature on specialist platforms and neural networks in chemical engineering
Read or Download Artificial Intelligence in Chemical Engineering PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
This quantity includes peer-reviewed manuscripts describing the clinical and technological advances provided on the sixth common gasoline Conversion Sumposium held in Alaska in June 2001. This symposium keeps the culture of excellence and the prestige because the best technical assembly during this region confirmed via past conferences.
Vacuum Deposition onto Webs: movies and Foils, 3rd variation, offers the most recent info on vacuum deposition, the expertise that applies an excellent coating to a versatile fabric that may be hung on a roll, thereby supplying a miles swifter and less expensive approach to bulk coating than deposition onto unmarried items or non-flexible surfaces reminiscent of glass.
Discover an enormous element of Renewable EnergyIntroduction to Bioenergy takes a glance at strength from biomass (thermal strength, strength, liquid fuels, and biogas) and envisions a sustainable destiny fueled by way of renewable power. From creation to conversion to warmth, strength, and biofuel, this ebook breaks down the technology of bioenergy and explains the foremost strategies for its creation, conversion, and use.
Offers a holistic technique that appears at altering method stipulations, attainable technique layout adjustments, and procedure expertise enhancements comprises procedure integration recommendations for bettering technique designs and for employing optimization suggestions for making improvements to operations concentrating on hydroprocessing devices.
- Selection and Use of Engineering Materials
- Production Chemicals for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Membrane Process Design Using Residue Curve Maps
Extra resources for Artificial Intelligence in Chemical Engineering
Artificial Intelligence in Chemical Engineering by Thomas E. Quantrille,Y. A. Liu