By Nick Ritchie
Read or Download A Nuclear Weapons-Free World?: Britain, Trident and the Challenges Ahead (Global Issues) PDF
Similar arms controls books
"Iraq is speedily descending into all-out civil struggle. regrettably, the us most likely will be unable to simply stroll clear of the chaos. Even surroundings apart the humanitarian nightmare that may occur, a full-scale civil warfare could most likely eat greater than Iraq: traditionally, such sizeable conflicts have frequently had hugely deleterious results on neighboring nations and different outdoor states.
Pakistan is a extremely important kingdom within the modern international political method. it's a de facto nuclear country, and a pivotal kingdom within the struggle on Terror. This booklet offers a accomplished research of a nuclear-armed Pakistan, investigating the consequences of its emergence as a nuclear guns country.
A contemporary nationwide protection process record singles out nuclear proliferation as one of many gravest threats to the U.S.. a lot of this worry is concentrated on North Korea and Iran, rogue states that experience violated nonproliferation principles and engaged in provocative activities, together with nuclear and ballistic missile exams.
China has gone through a prolonged stint within the nuclear area from the time whilst Mao Zedong derided the bomb as a “paper tiger” in 1946, to the advance of contemporary nuclear guns and missiles, making it basically compulsory to chronicle the coverage alterations inside China that urged the management in the direction of greedy that nuclear guns will essentially redefine China’s quest for safety.
- Negotiating the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty: Origins of the Nuclear Order (CSS Studies in Security and International Relations)
- Indian Air Force in India's National Defence 2032
- U.S. Nuclear Diplomacy with Iran: From the War on Terror to the Obama Administration (Weapons of Mass Destruction)
- An International History of the Cuban Missile Crisis: A 50-year retrospective (Studies in Intelligence)
- Opposing Perspectives on the Drone Debate
- Conventional Deterrence (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs)
Extra info for A Nuclear Weapons-Free World?: Britain, Trident and the Challenges Ahead (Global Issues)
A Nuclear Weapons-Free World?: Britain, Trident and the Challenges Ahead (Global Issues) by Nick Ritchie